The following symptoms may (but need not) be an indication of a TTP relapse. They are probably only relevant if they last at least 30 minutes.
2. Headache, migraine (more often / differently than usual)
3. Amnesic aphasia (up to complete sentence-finding problems)
4. Altered state of consciousness
5. Temporary non-responsiveness (lethargy, collapse, coma)
7. Petechien (click here for a picture)
9. Specific weakness, easy fatigue
10. Shortness of breath
11. Puls over 100 / Min. (in peace)
14. Fever (thrusts)
In any case, you should seek immediate medical attention for one or more of these symptoms and have them examined for a relapse.
The sooner a relapse is treated, the higher the healing rate and the lower the occurring damage!
Kn, reviewed by Prof. Dr. med. Scharrer